The 1st February is St Brigid’s Day. Here are some useful resources to help you to learn about St Brigid. When you have looked at the power points, try to answer the questions below in your SESE copy.
St. Brigid Questions
- Where was St. Brigid born?
- What were her parents’ names?
- What precious item belonging to her father did Brigid give away?
- Who did Brigid ask for land?
- Where did she found her first convent?
- When did she die?
- Where was she buried?
- What do you think the conversation was between Brigid and her father?