I’m sure you are missing room 1 as much as I am. I miss you all and I know that you might miss school. For now, Let’s make the most of this time and try our best! I know how hard you can all work and I am so proud of all the work you have been doing at home – you are all SUPER!
Below I have linked a plan for the week to guide you through your work. Each subject should take you approximately 20-30 minutes but remember everybody works at a different pace, just do your best! Work with what you have and be creative with how you can continue to learn during this time!
Daily plan for the week starting 30th March 2020.
Jolly grammar pupil book spellings for this week is page 38 and activity is page 39.
- If you are having difficulty accessing the videos, parents can access Grow in Love using the following: Email: email@example.com. Password: growinlove. Go to Teaching Resources, select the 2nd class book and choose Theme 7 ‘Holy Week and Easter’.
- Mental maths answers week 26:
- Top Marks – Hit the Button https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
- “What’s the time Mr.Wolf?” game https://www.twinkl.ie/go/resource/tg-ga-178-whats-the-time-mr-wolf-game
If you are having difficulty accessing the link Twinkl is offering all parents one month of free membership to Twinkl.ie, allowing access to resources for all subjects, from Junior Infants to 6th Class. Go to www.twinkl.ie/offer and enter the code IRLTWINKLHELPS
When completing your work remember to:
- Work at a table neatly and quietly.
- Have your books, copies and pencil case organised (if you do not have all copies/books home- don’t panic! complete your work in a new copy or on a sheet. Keep your work neat and tidy- I can’t wait to see it all!)
- Think in your head, how would Ms Duffy like me to do it?
- It is fine if you can’t complete something, move onto the next thing and come back to it later. If you still cannot do it leave it 🙂
- Self-assess your work. Give yourself a smiley face at the end of the page if you have done your best- go you!
- Take breaks – have a snack, do some go noodle or get some fresh air!
- Help out at home!
- Déan do dhícheall/ Do your best.
If you have any questions about the work, you or your parents can contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be delighted to hear from you! Make sure to put my name in the subject line. Also keep a close eye on the blog – I will be checking in and posting throughout the week.
I hope you all have a fantastic week – make sure to stay safe, keep up all your hard work, help out at home, play lots of games and be the kind, hardworking and enthusiastic girls that I know you all are!
Ms Duffy 🙂