I hope you’re all doing well and had a nice weekend! I posted a check in from week 2 on Friday, so have a look at that if you missed it . Here is the work for next week. Remember the following
- Déan do dhícheall / Do your best!
- Work at a table neatly and quietly
- Have your books organised
- Remember to take a break like we do in school – have a drink and a snack and take some exercise
- Close your eyes and think – how would teacher like me to do it (try your best and if you can’t do it, stop. It is alright to move on to the next piece of work and come back to it later. If you still cannot do it leave it.)
On your home learning plan, I included some Early Finisher ideas at the end. These are all optional ! Here are some of the links I mentioned :
Some Easter Art Ideas:
Joe Wicks(The Body Coach TV), he has a Youtube Channel where he will be doing live PE class for everyone at home Monday-Friday at 9am. It’s a great way to wake up and start the day off! If you miss them, he posts them as videos after, so you can go back and do them whenever suits you!
Some of our classes favourite GoNoodles:
I hope you all have a great week – make sure to stay safe, keep up all your hard work, help out at home, play lots of games and be the super girls that I know you all are! Make sure to keep an eye on the blog for updates from me.