Sycamore & Ash
Before the leaves fall completely from our deciduous trees we are checking out the Ash and Sycamore trees!
The girls are asked to do a project, IN THEIR OWN WORDS, about two Scrapbook pages, one for each tree. Project due by Wednesday 20th October.
You must include:
- Why trees are so important.
- Types of trees – Deciduous & Evergreen
- Leaf rubbing of Ash and Sycamore leaves or a simple sketch of the leaves
- Describe the Seeds – (Keys & Helicopters)
- Some interesting facts about each tree.
Best of luck!
Some useful resources and websites
Handouts and worksheet from school