I hope you and your families are keeping safe and doing well! I really enjoyed seeing your work and beautiful sketches from your garden trail this week.
Below are the answers to the maths activities you did during the week. Please check your answers. If there is anything you are unsure of or any questions please send a picture of the page to me via Seesaw or firstname.lastname@example.org email.
You could also self-correct the following:
- Test your spellings in your English copy or out loud
- Gaeilge- Foclóir + verbs- test yourself out loud/ on a sheet of paper
- Use the self assessment smiley faces at the end of each Go with the Flow page
- Remember- COPS- (Capital Letters, Organisation, Punctuation and Spellings) when reading over your free writing
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
All the best,
- Mental Maths Week 28 answers:
2. Busy at Maths Answers: (document/images)
3. I have attached images of my work from Busy at Maths below which may help with the method of some of the trickier sums: