We hope you got on well with your work this week.
- Please look back over you Handwriting and use the smiley faces to access how well you have done.
- Read back over your written work in your copy, make sure it makes sense and correct any mistakes you find.
- Remember for Spelling: We Are Learning To* Stop & Think. Do I know how to spell that word? Is there a strategy that I can use to help me?* Apply my spelling knowledge to all of my work.
*Check over my work to make sure that it is my best work.
*Take note of some words that I have misspelled and learn how to spell them.
- Most importantly Déan do dhícheall!
- Here are the corrections to the Maths activities.
Mental Maths Week 25
Le gach dea-ghuí,
Mrs Brodie, Ms Walshe & Ms Mohan