We thank you for the support you are showing for our school concert in your purchase of tickets. The performance will not disappoint you! We are endeavouring to satisfy all ticket requests, but inevitably some may not receive the number of tickets they require. As explained, the capacity of the hall is limited.
Please take careful note now of the following arrangements for the children, during the week of the concert.
On each of the Concert days, Tuesday 14th, Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th the children will be allowed home at 1.00pm. This is in order that they will be well rested for their evening performance.
Arrangements for Concert evenings:
- The concert will begin each evening promptly at 7.30pm.
- Your daughter will be told by her Class Teacher what time she should arrive at the school, in line with her class performance time, and approximately what time she should be ready to go home.
- On arrival she must go directly round to the classroom by the usual route, and must not go in the main door or near the hall.
- Under no circumstances are the children allowed into the hall after their own performance.
- The children are supervised in the classroom before their performance. They will return to their classrooms from the stage and as soon as possible after that, should be collected from the classroom and brought safely home.
- As previously requested, Parents who are attending the concert should please try to remain for the entire performance and to arrange, if possible, for their children to be collected and brought home by another person not at the show.
- Please remember that no tickets will be sold at the door and that nobody will be admitted to the hall without a ticket.
We need and greatly value the help of parents at concert time. Parents of various classes are currently very busy helping out with costumes and props.
On the three concert evenings, all School Staff are fully occupied with the children. Our Parents’ Association is compiling a list of parents willing to give a helping hand during these evenings. Such assistance would include catering in the Staffroom, collecting tickets at the door and security on doors and in the school grounds.
If you feel you could help on one of the evenings, please contact a member of the Parents’ committee.
All our children and staff thank you for your support agus tá súil agam go mbainfidh sibh taitneamh as an gceolchoirm!
Le gach dea-ghuí,