Project on India.
- Neat handwriting and layout please.
- Length: 2 pages of your scrapbook. ( please don’t write directly onto your scrapbook)
- Adult supervision when on the internet is vital.
- Pictures, maps and/or illustrations must be included in your project.
- Please write the information in your own words and use only information that you understand.
- Be creative! You can include a poem (acrostic/ shape), artwork, fun facts, maps, stories and a quiz.
Due date; Friday 10th November.
Topics to consider (may choose 2/3 of these topics); Weather, Animals, Food, Clothes, Daily life, Art/Culture, Traditions, Festivals, Famous people and Famous places.
Some useful websites; (some of the language may be quite tricky)
https://youtu.be/B_SXNcqugcI (national geographic video on India)
Best of luck!!
Ms. Foley. 🙂