HAPPY EASTER HOLIDAYS!!
Beannachtaí na Cásca oraibh!
I would like to say well done for all of your hard work and efforts over the past few weeks. I know it hasn’t been easy and I must say how proud I am of each and every one of you !
The Easter Holidays are now here so it’s time for you to put your feet up and enjoy a well-deserved break. You’ll be glad to hear I won’t be setting any school work for the next two weeks!!!
The answers for last week’s work are below this post. There was a mistake in the answer book on pg 117 Q2 a. The area should be 47cm2 not 45cm2. I know you enjoy telling the book when it’s wrong! 😉
I’ve no doubt you’ll continue to keep active and fit over the break. Play in the garden, read a plethora of books, play board games, bake, get creative or whatever else you enjoy doing.
If you would like to, you could send me a couple of pictures of your work or art to the email address email@example.com . Maybe send something that you are really proud of and be sure to put my name, Ms. Furness, in the subject line. I would love to see how you are getting on!
Some Easter Ideas if you’re stuck for something to do:
- Perform an Easter show for your Family!
- Learn a new skill
- Play on Mangahigh
- Make a place name for each member of your family for dinner
- Make and decorate an Easter Tree
- Make Easter bunting
- Easter art e.g. egg decorating
- Make an Easter card for each member of your family.
- Make some art for others
- Make an Easter Poster
- Do some Baking
- Make a bookmark for every member of your family
- Do some bird watching
- Explore the nature in your garden
- Spring Clean!
- Continue to help out around the house
- If you would like to watch Easter Sunday Mass you can find the link on the school website under the Religion section.
Remember it is your Easter break, so relax and have fun with your family. Most importantly, don’t forget to eat some Easter Eggs!!! I can’t wait to munch on all the chocolate.
Happy Easter to the amazing Room 13 ladies. I miss you all and I’m really looking forward to being back to school as soon as possible.
Ms. Furness 🙂