We have been studying TIME in Maths.
- Tell the time on analogue and digital clocks, using 5 minute intervals
- Calculate the time elapsed/duration between two given times
- Given a time, figure out what the time would be ___ minutes earlier or later.
Here are some online games that you may find helpful for practising this topic:
These websites have been tried and tested for suitability, but as always, please monitor your daughter carefully while using the Internet.
You can assist your child by drawing attention to Time at home, for example
- Reading the time on the clock (digital and/or analogue)
- Calculating the duration of a tv show given the start and end time
- Calculating what time they will finish their 15mins of Library Book reading
- Figuring out how many hours and minutes until bedtime
- Encouraging your child to wear a watch can be very helpful
Have a great TIME trying them out!