A good project is easy to read and the information is presented neatly. Here are some guidelines to help you.
- The title of your project is Great Britain and it is due on Friday 6th of December.
- Projects are to be 2 of an A3 scrapbook- ( no longer than 3).
- Project must be handwritten in your own words.
- Project must include Map of Britain and its neighbours (which I will give the girls)
- Project must include at least 3 pictures or diagrams. They can be hand drawn or printed.
Here are some ideas of paragraphs to include, remember you don’t have to include all of them!
- Where is Great Britain? How can you get there?
- What countries make up Great Britain? What are the capital cities? Are there any famous or well- known places to visit?
- Draw the Flag of Great Britain and Flags of England, Scotland, Wales
- Physical Geography- lakes, rivers, mountains, sea
- Famous Landmarks- natural or manmade
- What money is used in Great Britain? What jobs are there?
- What sports are popular in Great Britain? What are the most famous? Where are they played?
- Any event in history that involves England, Scotland or Wales
- The Monarchy ( Kings and Queens)
- Famous people from Great Britain? ( pop stars, artists, politicians, sports stars, authors)
- Animals and Wildlife: What animals would you find there? Can you draw them and write about them? Are there any Zoos or parks?
Useful Resources & Websites:
- Handouts from school
- SESE copybook
- Books from school or local library
Remember, please monitor your daughter carefully when using the Internet as although these websites have been checked for suitability, navigation away from these sites may not be safe for her
Best of luck & enjoy!